Messy bugs create art
- Credit: photo: Arnaud Stephenson
Pre-schoolers get messy at Chafford Gorges Visitor Centre, with lots of craft, paint, water, sand, and bubbles.
The Messybugs group meets every Friday at 10am and gives toddlers the chance to get creative whilst making new friends.
Activities include making potato stamps to create colourful artwork, building blocks, dough creations and working with sand to create sculptures.
Call 01375 484016.
Also on this half term at Chafford Gorges Nature Park…
You may also want to watch:
Nest Box Building
Tuesday, February 17, 10am - 3pm
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 9 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
Make you own robin or blue tit nest box to take home or put up on the reserve. Bird trail and face painting. £5 per child.
Tuesday, February 17, 10am – 3.30pm
Come and pan for your own gems. Make some beaded jewellery to take home. £5 per child.
All Things Foxy
Wednesday, February 18, 10am – 3pm
Discover the life of fox’s and how you can help them, with foxy art and face painting. £5 per child.
Wednesday, February 18, 10am-3pm
You don’t have to travel too far to enjoy a spot of sand art, Fill a sand bottle of your choice. £3 per child.
Off your block, it’s a breeze!
Thursday, February 19, 10am – 3pm
Make your very own carved breeze block sculpture for your garden. Adult supervision required. £5 per child.
Friday, February 20, 10am – 2pm
Get messy with lots of craft, paint, water, sand, bubbles and parachute fun. Receive your free bag of duck food and feed the ducks. £4 per child.
January 31, February 21, March 14, April 25, May 16, July 27
For children between four and seven years. £5 per session.
Call 01375 484016 for more information.