Meet a reporter at a readers’ surgery in Rainham
- Credit: Archant
Have you got a front page story, or a community issue that you think needs reporting?
Well come along to our latest readers’ surgery this week in Rainham.
Reporter April Roach, will be at The Britannia cafe in Upminster Road from 10-11.30am on Friday, February 16.
So pop along for a chat about anything in the paper, from news to listings.
The surgeries are also a chance for readers to bring our attention to anything they feel should be highlighted.
You may also want to watch:
April will be sitting with a pile of this week’s Recorders so make sure you say hello.
You can also email her at April.Roach@archant.co.uk or call 020 8477 3988.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 6 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 7 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 8 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 9 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 10 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
Full details will be in this week’s paper.