Medy Elito pens permanent deal with Daggers
Former Colchester winger signs two-year contract subject to passing a medical
Dagenham & Redbridge have signed winger Medy Elito on a two-year deal subject to a medical.
The former Colchester United midfielder spent three months on loan at Victoria Road last season, scoring two goals in 10 appearances, including a debut strike in a 3-1 win at Yeovil Town.
The 20-year-old becomes manager John Still’s fourth signing of the summer, following the arrival of non-league trio Jake Reid, Brian Woodall and Rob Edmans.
Elito has represented England at under-17, 18 and 19 level and can play on either flank.
You may also want to watch:
His arrival comes with Danny Green poised to finalise a move to Charlton within the next week, subject to agreeing personal terms and passing a medical with the League One club.
- 1 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 2 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 3 Election 2021: Live Havering and Redbridge London Assembly updates
- 4 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 5 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 6 Heritage: The life of Havering's well-loved Peter the Painter
- 7 Romford woman through to Ms Great Britain 2021 final
- 8 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 9 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 10 The Romfood Review: A bit of the East End in Essex