Medy Elito pens permanent deal with Daggers
Former Colchester winger signs two-year contract subject to passing a medical
Dagenham & Redbridge have signed winger Medy Elito on a two-year deal subject to a medical.
The former Colchester United midfielder spent three months on loan at Victoria Road last season, scoring two goals in 10 appearances, including a debut strike in a 3-1 win at Yeovil Town.
The 20-year-old becomes manager John Still’s fourth signing of the summer, following the arrival of non-league trio Jake Reid, Brian Woodall and Rob Edmans.
Elito has represented England at under-17, 18 and 19 level and can play on either flank.
You may also want to watch:
His arrival comes with Danny Green poised to finalise a move to Charlton within the next week, subject to agreeing personal terms and passing a medical with the League One club.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 6 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 7 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 8 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder