Medy Elito pens permanent deal with Daggers
Former Colchester winger signs two-year contract subject to passing a medical
Dagenham & Redbridge have signed winger Medy Elito on a two-year deal subject to a medical.
The former Colchester United midfielder spent three months on loan at Victoria Road last season, scoring two goals in 10 appearances, including a debut strike in a 3-1 win at Yeovil Town.
The 20-year-old becomes manager John Still’s fourth signing of the summer, following the arrival of non-league trio Jake Reid, Brian Woodall and Rob Edmans.
Elito has represented England at under-17, 18 and 19 level and can play on either flank.
You may also want to watch:
His arrival comes with Danny Green poised to finalise a move to Charlton within the next week, subject to agreeing personal terms and passing a medical with the League One club.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 6 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 7 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 8 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Construction of new Rainham Leisure centre pushed back to 2022