Dog of the Week: Meet mischievous Max
- Credit: Wallace Kennels
Our Dog of the Week from Wallace Kennels Dog Rescue is two-year-old Max
Max has been in and out of the kennels as he can be a little strong-willed sometimes, and is willing to get his nashers out if he doesn't get his food and treats, so Max would be the perfect pet for the more experienced owner, who is up for a disciplinary challenge.
Dee from the kennels in Chivers Road, Brentwood, said: "It is such a shame as 98 per cent of the time he is a dream dog but the 2 per cent he can be a handful."
He is neutered, fully vaccinated and microchipped. He needs to be an only dog, definitely no cats and no children under 16-years-old.
Fully house trained, walks well on the lead, very playful and when you can win him over, he's adorable but he can be choosy who he takes a liking to too.
You may also want to watch:
Max probably would be best with a solo owner, who is not out all day and has experience with naughty terriers.
If you can give Max a home, call 01277 821032 or alternatively, fill out the application form here
- 1 Lidl to submit a planning application for a Rainham store
- 2 Shielding pensioner 'gobsmacked' after being hit with littering fine
- 3 Havering MPs react to Covid roadmap plan
- 4 Planes can't take off, but new businesses can - pilot swaps cockpit for coffee
- 5 Cranham home damaged after fire caused by 'hot works', brigade says
- 6 St Helens Court petitions for more residents only parking spaces
- 7 Funding raised for nurseries and daycare centres
- 8 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street
- 9 'They might break our window but not our community spirit'
- 10 What are the 4 stages of easing coronavirus restrictions?