Waterlogged pitches to blame
The weather has won again, with rain leaving football pitches waterlogged.
Romford’s Ryman One North meeting with Waltham Abbey at Mill Field was postponed earlier this morning.
And after a 10:30am pitch inspection at Bridge Avenue, Hornchurch have also been left frustrated as their clash with Hastings fell victim to the conditions.
Supporters tried to help clear surface water from the pitch, but their efforts have proved in vain.
You may also want to watch:
Both clubs will hope conditions improve over the next 72 hours to enable them to play their midweek fixtures.
Boro are due to visit play-off rivals Enfield Town, while Urchins are set to host Harrow.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 7 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 10 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August