Waterlogged pitches to blame
The weather has won again, with rain leaving football pitches waterlogged.
Romford’s Ryman One North meeting with Waltham Abbey at Mill Field was postponed earlier this morning.
And after a 10:30am pitch inspection at Bridge Avenue, Hornchurch have also been left frustrated as their clash with Hastings fell victim to the conditions.
Supporters tried to help clear surface water from the pitch, but their efforts have proved in vain.
You may also want to watch:
Both clubs will hope conditions improve over the next 72 hours to enable them to play their midweek fixtures.
Boro are due to visit play-off rivals Enfield Town, while Urchins are set to host Harrow.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 3 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 6 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 7 Memorial bench at hospital honours 'well-loved' medic
- 8 Petition launched by family of Harvey Tyrrell soars to 40,000 signatures
- 9 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 10 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing