Martin: I’ve got to be happy
Boro boss pleased with point
ROMFORD boss Paul Martin was happy with a point at Ryman One North strugglers Waltham Forest.
Boro returned to action after a two-week break to draw 1-1 at Cricklefield, thanks to Manzi Mbala’s late strike.
And Martin said: “We’re not playing too well, but we’re getting results.
“This time last year, we would’ve lost that game. I know they’re down the bottom of the table, but I’ve got to be happy with a point away from home.
You may also want to watch:
“Every point counts and we’ve got games in hand, so we’re still in the frame. But it’s too early in the season [to worry] yet.”
- 1 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 2 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 3 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 4 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 5 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 6 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 7 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 8 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 9 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 10 ‘It was odd’: Nurse who battled breast cancer retires after 30 years