Martin: I’ve got to be happy
Boro boss pleased with point
ROMFORD boss Paul Martin was happy with a point at Ryman One North strugglers Waltham Forest.
Boro returned to action after a two-week break to draw 1-1 at Cricklefield, thanks to Manzi Mbala’s late strike.
And Martin said: “We’re not playing too well, but we’re getting results.
“This time last year, we would’ve lost that game. I know they’re down the bottom of the table, but I’ve got to be happy with a point away from home.
You may also want to watch:
“Every point counts and we’ve got games in hand, so we’re still in the frame. But it’s too early in the season [to worry] yet.”
- 1 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 2 Mum-of-two's long-term home 'nightmare' amid housing crisis
- 3 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 4 Met officers used 'excessive force' during Romford fight
- 5 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 6 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 7 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 8 Woman 'repulsed and sick' after finding bug in Lidl yoghurt
- 9 Romford student receives Amazon bursary for women studying computer science
- 10 Sensory room in Harold Hill school gets new mural