Martin: I’ve got to be happy
Boro boss pleased with point
ROMFORD boss Paul Martin was happy with a point at Ryman One North strugglers Waltham Forest.
Boro returned to action after a two-week break to draw 1-1 at Cricklefield, thanks to Manzi Mbala’s late strike.
And Martin said: “We’re not playing too well, but we’re getting results.
“This time last year, we would’ve lost that game. I know they’re down the bottom of the table, but I’ve got to be happy with a point away from home.
You may also want to watch:
“Every point counts and we’ve got games in hand, so we’re still in the frame. But it’s too early in the season [to worry] yet.”
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 3 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 6 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 7 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back