Man suffers head injuries in Collier Row Lane crash
A man in his 20s suffered head injuries following a collision in a Collier Row road this morning.
It is believed the injured man was driving in a red Nissan Micra when it struck a lamppost in Collier Row Lane, just before 11am.
An air ambulance landed in nearby Lawns Park and took the victim to Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford.
No other vehicles were involved.
Neighbour Brian Davis said: “It looked like quite a nasty accident. There were a lot of emergency crews about.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (Hems) said: “We sent an ambulance crew, two duty officers, and London’s air ambulance to the scene.
“Staff treated one patient.”
- 1 Firefighters fight car alight in Romford
- 2 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 3 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 4 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 5 BID installs wall of evergreen plants to ‘welcome people’ to Romford
- 6 Romford neighbours' outrage over ‘bonkers’ £20,000 council bill
- 7 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 8 'We had no idea how big he was': 11lb 4oz baby born at Romford hospital
- 9 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 10 'Stay strong': West Ham footballers send messages to fan with cancer