Man suffers head injuries in Collier Row Lane crash
A man in his 20s suffered head injuries following a collision in a Collier Row road this morning.
It is believed the injured man was driving in a red Nissan Micra when it struck a lamppost in Collier Row Lane, just before 11am.
An air ambulance landed in nearby Lawns Park and took the victim to Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford.
No other vehicles were involved.
Neighbour Brian Davis said: “It looked like quite a nasty accident. There were a lot of emergency crews about.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (Hems) said: “We sent an ambulance crew, two duty officers, and London’s air ambulance to the scene.
“Staff treated one patient.”
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 4 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 7 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 10 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?