Man stabbed to death in Harold Hill block of flats
- Credit: Google Maps
A murder investigation has been launched following a fatal stabbing.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service just before 10.40pm last night to reports of a stabbing at a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill.
Officers attended with paramedics and found a 28-year-old man suffering from stab wounds.
He was pronounced dead at the scene at 11.22pm.
His next of kin have not yet been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Formal identification awaits and a post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 7 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 8 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 9 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 10 Police uncover Rainham chop shop with vehicles worth up to £100,000
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command have launched an investigation and are appealing for witnesses and information.
Anyone with information that could assist the inquiry can call the witness line on 020 8345 3985, Tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.