Man stabbed in Hornchurch while shopping
A man was stabbed while he was shopping in Hornchurch on Tuesday.
Police were called to a fight in Hacton Parade at about 4pm and found a 35-year-old man outside Hacton Wine and Convenience Store with puncture wounds to the lower abdomen.
He was taken by ambulance to an east London hospital. His condition is not known.
Two men have since been arrested for grievous bodily harm and are still in custody at Romford police station.
Witnesses say the man was stabbed after he asked a group of youths to move from the doorway of the shop.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call Det Sgt Jo Van Der Waag on 101.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 5 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 6 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 9 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor