Man in 70s taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford, after car overturns on A12 at Gallows Corner
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 70s was taken to hospital with head and neck injuries after his car overturned at Gallows Corner.
The man became trapped after his car was in collision with another and turned over on the A12/Eastern Avenue East on Saturday, February 16, at about 3.25pm.
Firefighters from Hornchurch and Harold Hill cut him out of the vehicle, and he was taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford, by ambulance. His injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.
Paramedics also treated two other people at the scene and took them to Queen’s Hospital.
The cars involved were a blue Volkswagen Polo and a blue Honda Civic.
You may also want to watch:
The A12 was shut for more than an hour between Gallows Corner and Pettits Lane.
Do you know the people involved, or did you witness the crash? Call the news desk on 020 8477 3903 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations