Man taken to hospital after reports of assault in Elm Park
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital with a head injury following reports of an assault in Elm Park.
Police were called to St Nicholas Avenue at around 10pm on Sunday, July 14.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the man was taken to hospital.
His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
Another man had left the scene by the time the police arrived.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 3 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 6 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 7 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital