Man has mobile phone stolen in alleyway next to Gidea Park Station
A man was threatened and had his mobile phone stolen in an alleyway.
The incident happened on November 9 at 9.05am in an alleyway next to Gidea Park Station.
The victim was walking along the alleyway with his friends when he was approached by a man who threatened to stab him if he didn’t hand over his phone.
The suspect then put his hands in the victim’s pocket and grabbed his mobile phone, before making off.
Police have released an image of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Detective Constable John Butler at Romford 101 or crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says