Man dies after being hit by train at Harold Wood station
A man has died after being struck by a train at Harold Wood station today.
The man, who has not been named, was pronounced dead after being hit at around 1.18pm on Tuesday March 6.
British Transport Police have confirmed that the incident is being treated as non suspicious.
There are currently no trains operating between Gidea Park Station and Shenfield station due to the incident.
Train operator Greater Anglia is advising people to use the alternative bus replacement service.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are also being accepted on the London Underground and London Buses.
- 1 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 2 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 3 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 4 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 5 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 6 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain
- 7 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Drains in area repeatedly flooded to be next inspected during bad weather
- 10 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites