Man dies after being hit by train at Harold Wood station
A man has died after being struck by a train at Harold Wood station today.
The man, who has not been named, was pronounced dead after being hit at around 1.18pm on Tuesday March 6.
British Transport Police have confirmed that the incident is being treated as non suspicious.
There are currently no trains operating between Gidea Park Station and Shenfield station due to the incident.
Train operator Greater Anglia is advising people to use the alternative bus replacement service.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are also being accepted on the London Underground and London Buses.
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 3 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 4 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 5 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford