Man “crushed” by digger in Upminster
EMERGENCY services crews are attending a scene in Upminster where a person is believed to have been crushed by a digger.
Police cars and ambulances with their sirens blaring were seen and heard rushing through Hornchurch this morning.
It is believed “somebody has been crushed under a digger” a police spokesman said.
They were attending the scene at junction 29 of the M25.
Crews are still believed to be working at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
More details to follow.
Did you see anything? Post your comments here or call the News Desk on 0208 477 3796.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients