Man “crushed” by digger in Upminster
EMERGENCY services crews are attending a scene in Upminster where a person is believed to have been crushed by a digger.
Police cars and ambulances with their sirens blaring were seen and heard rushing through Hornchurch this morning.
It is believed “somebody has been crushed under a digger” a police spokesman said.
They were attending the scene at junction 29 of the M25.
Crews are still believed to be working at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
More details to follow.
Did you see anything? Post your comments here or call the News Desk on 0208 477 3796.
- 1 Mum-of-two's long-term home 'nightmare' amid housing crisis
- 2 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 3 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 4 Met officers used 'excessive force' during Romford fight
- 5 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 6 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 7 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 8 Woman 'repulsed and sick' after finding bug in Lidl yoghurt
- 9 Romford student receives Amazon bursary for women studying computer science
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?