Man “crushed” by digger in Upminster
EMERGENCY services crews are attending a scene in Upminster where a person is believed to have been crushed by a digger.
Police cars and ambulances with their sirens blaring were seen and heard rushing through Hornchurch this morning.
It is believed “somebody has been crushed under a digger” a police spokesman said.
They were attending the scene at junction 29 of the M25.
Crews are still believed to be working at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
More details to follow.
Did you see anything? Post your comments here or call the News Desk on 0208 477 3796.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 3 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 4 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 5 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 6 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 7 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 8 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 9 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 10 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds