Man collapsed in Romford street after leaving hospital
A man was taken back to a hospital in Goodmayes after travelling to Romford and then collapsing in the street yesterday (Thursday).
Police say the patient from King George Hospital collapsed near the junction of Thurloe Gardens and South Street at around 2pm.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: “We were called to reports of a man unable to stand.
“We sent one ambulance crew and a single responder unit.
“A man in his sixties was taken to King George Hospital in Ilford.”
You may also want to watch:
Spokesman for the police and hospital were unable to provide any further information about the incident.
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 3 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 4 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 5 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford