Man and woman found dead at house in Upminster
- Credit: Archant
A man and an elderly woman have been found dead at a house this morning.
Officers were called at approximately 9.30am to a two-storey house in Blyth Walk, Upminster, and found an 89-year-old woman and a 54-year-old man injured.
They were both pronounced dead at the scene.
A police spokesman said: “Next of kin are yet to be informed.
“Post-mortem examinations will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
“Detectives from the homicide and major crime command are investigating.”
The deaths are currently being treated as unexplained.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 3 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 4 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 5 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 6 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 9 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 10 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
Did you see what happened? Call Ann-Marie Abbasah on 02084773892