Man airlifted to hospital after Romford crash
A man has been airlifted to hospital with head and shoulder injuries after a Romford crash.
The man, in his mid 20s, was involved in a collision while on his orange KTM motorcycle with a white van at 1.50pm.
Bryant Avenue, where the collision happened, and the A12 were closed, as was the exit from the nearby Tesco.
London Ambulance Service attended and the man was airlifted by helicopter to an east London hospital.
Havering police and firefighters from Romford and Hornchurch were also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
The road is still currently closed.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 9 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals