Magnificent Musical Hall returns to Hornchurch with uplifting New Year show
- Credit: Archant
A musical variety show wants to help people beat the January blues with an uplifting show at the start of the new year.
Magnificent Musical is returning to the Queen's Theatre with a new show in January.
The performers will include comedy actor Peter John, songstress Helen Watson, John Barker on the trumpet and Katie Milton as a singer.
Katie said: "Come join us for marvellous melodies, magic, singalong and great fun on Saturday with some of our favourite performers and some new.
"Let us know at Box Office if you have a birthday or other celebration and our delightful chairman will give you a shout out in the audience.
You may also want to watch:
"Enjoy a pre-booked lunch or post show afternoon tea and make a day of it, we're looking forward to seeing you there.
"It's the ideal Christmas gift."
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 7 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Havering South is one of the best vaccination teams in the country
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
Magnificent Music Hall will be showing at the Queen's Theatre in Billet Lane on January 25 at 1.30pm.
Visit queens-theatre.co.uk for tickets.