M25 death crash victim named as Murat Sarikoca of Harold Hill
A driver who was killed after his minicab overturned on the M25 was Harold Hill man Murat Sarikoca.
Police were called at around 7.45am on Saturday, August 25 to the M25 following reports of an overturned vehicle about 1.5miles before the Junction 24, for Potters Bar, slip road.
The male driver of the vehicle was pronounced dead at the scene at 8.28am.
Although formal identification has not taken place the Met Police has said it is satisfied the victim was 33-year-old Mr Sarikoca, of Harrow Crescent.
Mr Sarikoca died of multiple internal injuries, a post-mortem at Haringey Mortuary found.
You may also want to watch:
Next of kin has been informed and an inquest opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroner’s Court.
A passenger, a 51-year-old man, was taken to an east London hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 9 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
There were no other people in the vehicle and no other vehicles were involved in the incident.
Do you know Mr Sarikoca or his family? If you would like to leave a tribute, please call the news desk on 020 8477 3878 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.