M25 death crash victim named as Murat Sarikoca of Harold Hill
A driver who was killed after his minicab overturned on the M25 was Harold Hill man Murat Sarikoca.
Police were called at around 7.45am on Saturday, August 25 to the M25 following reports of an overturned vehicle about 1.5miles before the Junction 24, for Potters Bar, slip road.
The male driver of the vehicle was pronounced dead at the scene at 8.28am.
Although formal identification has not taken place the Met Police has said it is satisfied the victim was 33-year-old Mr Sarikoca, of Harrow Crescent.
Mr Sarikoca died of multiple internal injuries, a post-mortem at Haringey Mortuary found.
You may also want to watch:
Next of kin has been informed and an inquest opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroner’s Court.
A passenger, a 51-year-old man, was taken to an east London hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 6 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
There were no other people in the vehicle and no other vehicles were involved in the incident.
Do you know Mr Sarikoca or his family? If you would like to leave a tribute, please call the news desk on 020 8477 3878 or e-mail email@example.com.