Loveable Rogues to headline Hornchurch Live
- Credit: Archant
Romford chart sensations the Loveable Rogues will be headlining Hornchurch Live music festival this summer.
Eddie Brett, Sonny Jay and Te Eugene met at Romford based Colin’s Performing Arts College, before they shot to fame after appearing on Britain’s Got Talent last year.
Despite not winning the show, they reached the final and were soon snapped up by record label Syco.
And Havering Council announced today that the trio will return to the borough to headline the music festival on Saturday, August 24.
The group, which got in the top 40 with their latest single What a Night, will also be performing live at the Capital FM Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium in June.
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place at Harrow Lodge Park from 12pm to 10pm, and more acts are due to be announced in the coming weeks.
It will include a dedicated rock stage and a pop-focussed main stage. There will also be a funfair, traders and refreshments available.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 4 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 5 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 6 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 7 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 8 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 9 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 10 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
Leader of Havering Council, Cllr Michael White, said: “I’m really looking forward to the great music and I’m delighted that we have a successful, up-and-coming local band to headline the festival. I’m sure people won’t want to miss out on seeing the Loveable Rogues once they hear they’re performing.”