Youth arrested on suspicion of burglary after getaway car crashes in Hornchurch
- Credit: Google Maps
Emergency services were seen by members of the public in and around Albany Road this morning.
A youth has been arrested on suspicion of burglary after he was involved in a crash in Hornchurch.
At around 9am this morning (Wednesday, September 5) two cars were involved in a crash at the junction of Albany Road and Hornchurch Road.
Following the crash - with one car believed to have been using false number plates - three youths ran away from police - however one was caught and has been arrested.
The youth has been arrested on suspicion of burglary and dangerous driving.
You may also want to watch:
Police said that no-one was injured in the collision.
- 1 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?
- 8 Captain Sam Roberts bids farewell and thanks Romford Junior Raiders
- 9 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 10 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100