Youth arrested on suspicion of burglary after getaway car crashes in Hornchurch
- Credit: Google Maps
Emergency services were seen by members of the public in and around Albany Road this morning.
A youth has been arrested on suspicion of burglary after he was involved in a crash in Hornchurch.
At around 9am this morning (Wednesday, September 5) two cars were involved in a crash at the junction of Albany Road and Hornchurch Road.
Following the crash - with one car believed to have been using false number plates - three youths ran away from police - however one was caught and has been arrested.
The youth has been arrested on suspicion of burglary and dangerous driving.
You may also want to watch:
Police said that no-one was injured in the collision.
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 6 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 7 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages