Take part in our London mayoral election survey
- Credit: Archant
Next Thursday Londoners will go to the polls to decide who will be the city’s next mayor and we want to know what issues will sway your vote.
The candidates vying for the role are Conservative Zac Goldsmith, Labour’s Sadiq Khan, Sian Berry of the Green Party, Liberal Democrat Caroline Pidgeon, Ukip’s Peter Whittle, Sophie Walker of the Women’s Equality Party and George Galloway of Respect.
The role of Mayor of London was created in May 2000. The holder of the post has responsibility for strategic planning, including housing, waste management, transport, environment and policing.
Conservative Boris Johnson has held the role since 2008, when he replaced Labour’s Ken Livingstone.
Take part in our anonymous survey above.
You may also want to watch:
If you have problems responding click here for a mobile friendly format.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 7 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 'I've never felt so excited' - Theatre company saved from collapse
- 10 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions