Take part in our London mayoral election survey
- Credit: Archant
Next Thursday Londoners will go to the polls to decide who will be the city’s next mayor and we want to know what issues will sway your vote.
The candidates vying for the role are Conservative Zac Goldsmith, Labour’s Sadiq Khan, Sian Berry of the Green Party, Liberal Democrat Caroline Pidgeon, Ukip’s Peter Whittle, Sophie Walker of the Women’s Equality Party and George Galloway of Respect.
The role of Mayor of London was created in May 2000. The holder of the post has responsibility for strategic planning, including housing, waste management, transport, environment and policing.
Conservative Boris Johnson has held the role since 2008, when he replaced Labour’s Ken Livingstone.
Take part in our anonymous survey above.
You may also want to watch:
If you have problems responding click here for a mobile friendly format.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 9 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 10 Police uncover Rainham chop shop with vehicles worth up to £100,000