Take part in our London mayoral election survey
- Credit: Archant
Next Thursday Londoners will go to the polls to decide who will be the city’s next mayor and we want to know what issues will sway your vote.
The candidates vying for the role are Conservative Zac Goldsmith, Labour’s Sadiq Khan, Sian Berry of the Green Party, Liberal Democrat Caroline Pidgeon, Ukip’s Peter Whittle, Sophie Walker of the Women’s Equality Party and George Galloway of Respect.
The role of Mayor of London was created in May 2000. The holder of the post has responsibility for strategic planning, including housing, waste management, transport, environment and policing.
Conservative Boris Johnson has held the role since 2008, when he replaced Labour’s Ken Livingstone.
Take part in our anonymous survey above.
You may also want to watch:
If you have problems responding click here for a mobile friendly format.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Man injured after assault reported at Gallows Corner supermarket
- 3 'Poor living standard': Plans for Harold Hill HMO blocked amid multiple concerns
- 4 Traffic building at petrol hotspots amid ongoing clamour for fuel
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 7 Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- 8 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 9 Award-winning Kushi restaurant sets up initiative to help fundraisers
- 10 West Ham's Jack Sullivan signs on as Saint Francis Hospice ambassador