Take part in our London mayoral election survey
- Credit: Archant
Next Thursday Londoners will go to the polls to decide who will be the city’s next mayor and we want to know what issues will sway your vote.
The candidates vying for the role are Conservative Zac Goldsmith, Labour’s Sadiq Khan, Sian Berry of the Green Party, Liberal Democrat Caroline Pidgeon, Ukip’s Peter Whittle, Sophie Walker of the Women’s Equality Party and George Galloway of Respect.
The role of Mayor of London was created in May 2000. The holder of the post has responsibility for strategic planning, including housing, waste management, transport, environment and policing.
Conservative Boris Johnson has held the role since 2008, when he replaced Labour’s Ken Livingstone.
Take part in our anonymous survey above.
If you have problems responding click here for a mobile friendly format.
- 1 Man dumps knife amid Hornchurch police chase
- 2 Havering drivers pay more than £12m in traffic fines in less than a decade
- 3 Romford accountant pleads guilty to 'calculated' £160k tax fraud
- 4 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 5 ‘Every second there was less tree’: Historical oak trees along railway cut back
- 6 Plans submitted for 35,000sqm of commercial floorspace in first phase of Rainham industrial estate redevelopment
- 7 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 8 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 'So proud': Romford pupils achieve top grades in LAMDA exams
- 10 Taco Bell asks permission to open at ex-Thomas Cook site in Hornchurch