Romford man arrested on suspicion of burglary and driving offences after A12 car chase
- Credit: PA WIRE
A 21-year-old man from Romford has been arrested on suspicion of a number of offences after a police chase down the A12 last week.
Officers from Essex Police attempted to stop a vehicle without success on the A12 in Hatfield at around 11.25pm on Wednesday, September 12.
Following a pursuit, officers managed to bring the vehicle to a safe stop.
While searching the vehicle they found a lock knife and cannabis.
The 21-year-old man from Romford was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, two burglaries, possession of drugs, possession of an offensive weapon, driving under the influence and theft of a car.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man from Canvey was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, failing to stop, theft of a motor vehicle and burglary.
Both have been released on bail until Friday, October 5.
- 1 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 2 Brentwood church rave: More than 130 images released in appeal
- 3 Romford cinemas announce reopening plans after lockdown
- 4 Former Lakeside Hammers co-promoter Jon Cook passes away
- 5 Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- 6 New Romford author speaks out about feeling 'invisible' as a black father
- 7 Rainham primary school creates Sir Captain Tom display
- 8 Horses die after Upminster stables blaze
- 9 What is changing as lockdown eases on May 17?
- 10 Hornchurch tie down manager Stimson with new two-year contract