Romford man arrested on suspicion of burglary and driving offences after A12 car chase
- Credit: PA WIRE
A 21-year-old man from Romford has been arrested on suspicion of a number of offences after a police chase down the A12 last week.
Officers from Essex Police attempted to stop a vehicle without success on the A12 in Hatfield at around 11.25pm on Wednesday, September 12.
Following a pursuit, officers managed to bring the vehicle to a safe stop.
While searching the vehicle they found a lock knife and cannabis.
The 21-year-old man from Romford was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, two burglaries, possession of drugs, possession of an offensive weapon, driving under the influence and theft of a car.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man from Canvey was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, failing to stop, theft of a motor vehicle and burglary.
Both have been released on bail until Friday, October 5.
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 3 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 4 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 5 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 8 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 9 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder