Romford man arrested on suspicion of burglary and driving offences after A12 car chase
- Credit: PA WIRE
A 21-year-old man from Romford has been arrested on suspicion of a number of offences after a police chase down the A12 last week.
Officers from Essex Police attempted to stop a vehicle without success on the A12 in Hatfield at around 11.25pm on Wednesday, September 12.
Following a pursuit, officers managed to bring the vehicle to a safe stop.
While searching the vehicle they found a lock knife and cannabis.
The 21-year-old man from Romford was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, two burglaries, possession of drugs, possession of an offensive weapon, driving under the influence and theft of a car.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man from Canvey was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, failing to stop, theft of a motor vehicle and burglary.
Both have been released on bail until Friday, October 5.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 3 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 9 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars