Romford man arrested on suspicion of burglary and driving offences after A12 car chase
- Credit: PA WIRE
A 21-year-old man from Romford has been arrested on suspicion of a number of offences after a police chase down the A12 last week.
Officers from Essex Police attempted to stop a vehicle without success on the A12 in Hatfield at around 11.25pm on Wednesday, September 12.
Following a pursuit, officers managed to bring the vehicle to a safe stop.
While searching the vehicle they found a lock knife and cannabis.
The 21-year-old man from Romford was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, two burglaries, possession of drugs, possession of an offensive weapon, driving under the influence and theft of a car.
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man from Canvey was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, failing to stop, theft of a motor vehicle and burglary.
Both have been released on bail until Friday, October 5.
- 1 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 9 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal