Opportunities for Harold Hill residents to view Briar Road Estate plans
Residents have the opportunity to look at plans for Harold Hill’s Briar Road Estate.
Havering Council and Notting Hill Housing are working together to regenerate the estate and have come up with plans for a new homes, village square, parking and environmental improvements.
The sessions will take place at the Betty Whiting Centre on Monday from noon to 5pm and Wednesday from 2pm-8pm.
They will also be held at the Betty Strathern Centre on December 3 from 1pm-5pm and on December 5 from 4pm-8pm.
A permanent exhibition will also be on display in the Briar Information shop from the November 27 to December 7.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a meeting of the Briar Residents Action Group (BRAG) on Wednesday next week from 6.30pm – 8.30pm to discuss the plans.
n For more information visit www.havering.gov.uk
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 4 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 7 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 8 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 9 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 10 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres