Opportunities for Harold Hill residents to view Briar Road Estate plans
Residents have the opportunity to look at plans for Harold Hill’s Briar Road Estate.
Havering Council and Notting Hill Housing are working together to regenerate the estate and have come up with plans for a new homes, village square, parking and environmental improvements.
The sessions will take place at the Betty Whiting Centre on Monday from noon to 5pm and Wednesday from 2pm-8pm.
They will also be held at the Betty Strathern Centre on December 3 from 1pm-5pm and on December 5 from 4pm-8pm.
A permanent exhibition will also be on display in the Briar Information shop from the November 27 to December 7.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a meeting of the Briar Residents Action Group (BRAG) on Wednesday next week from 6.30pm – 8.30pm to discuss the plans.
n For more information visit www.havering.gov.uk
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 7 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 'I've never felt so excited' - Theatre company saved from collapse
- 10 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions