Opportunities for Harold Hill residents to view Briar Road Estate plans
Residents have the opportunity to look at plans for Harold Hill’s Briar Road Estate.
Havering Council and Notting Hill Housing are working together to regenerate the estate and have come up with plans for a new homes, village square, parking and environmental improvements.
The sessions will take place at the Betty Whiting Centre on Monday from noon to 5pm and Wednesday from 2pm-8pm.
They will also be held at the Betty Strathern Centre on December 3 from 1pm-5pm and on December 5 from 4pm-8pm.
A permanent exhibition will also be on display in the Briar Information shop from the November 27 to December 7.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a meeting of the Briar Residents Action Group (BRAG) on Wednesday next week from 6.30pm – 8.30pm to discuss the plans.
n For more information visit www.havering.gov.uk
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says