Havering school children called to take part in Road Safety Banner competition
School children in Havering are invited to encourage road users to be Bike Smart in the tenth year of a Road Safety Banner Competition.
Primary school pupils aged four to 11 in the borough are being called to design banners for a competition associated with this year’s Road Safety Week campaign: Bike Smart.
Promotional products, badges and school uniform specialist Recognition Express in Romford is joining forces with the national road safety charity, Brake to hold this popular competition.
Colin White, director of Recognition Express Romford said: “The number of entries we receive rises year on year and the 2018 Bike Smart theme should inspire even more children and schools to take part.
“Most children have a bike and will be able to identify with the campaign and hopefully be more aware of keeping safe as a result.”
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for entries is Friday, October 12.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 9 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal