Havering Council leader Cllr Damian White to host public surgeries across the borough this month
- Credit: Archant
The leader of Havering Council wants to hear from you, the borough’s residents, at a series of surgeries being held across the borough this month.
Councillor Damian White will be holding a surgery every Friday in October, at Gidea Park, Elm Park, Harold Hill and Hornchurch libraries.
Surgery sessions will consist of 10-minute appointments, which will be allotted on a first come first served basis to ensure maximum fairness.
Councillor White said: “I believe it is very important that residents can come along and talk to me to raise any issues of concern and suggest ways we can further improve our services.
“I always enjoy meeting residents and hearing what they have to say and I encourage as many people as possible to come along to these surgeries.”
You may also want to watch:
The first meeting will take place at Gidea Park Library today (October 5) from 12pm to 1.30pm.
On October 12, Cllr White will be at Elm Park Library from 12.30pm-2pm, on October 19 he will visit Harold Hill Library from 12pm-1.30pm and on October 26 he will be at Hornchurch Library, 2pm-3.30pm.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 4 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 5 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 8 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people