Havering Council leader Cllr Damian White to host public surgeries across the borough this month
- Credit: Archant
The leader of Havering Council wants to hear from you, the borough’s residents, at a series of surgeries being held across the borough this month.
Councillor Damian White will be holding a surgery every Friday in October, at Gidea Park, Elm Park, Harold Hill and Hornchurch libraries.
Surgery sessions will consist of 10-minute appointments, which will be allotted on a first come first served basis to ensure maximum fairness.
Councillor White said: “I believe it is very important that residents can come along and talk to me to raise any issues of concern and suggest ways we can further improve our services.
“I always enjoy meeting residents and hearing what they have to say and I encourage as many people as possible to come along to these surgeries.”
You may also want to watch:
The first meeting will take place at Gidea Park Library today (October 5) from 12pm to 1.30pm.
On October 12, Cllr White will be at Elm Park Library from 12.30pm-2pm, on October 19 he will visit Harold Hill Library from 12pm-1.30pm and on October 26 he will be at Hornchurch Library, 2pm-3.30pm.
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 3 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 4 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 5 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 6 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 7 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 8 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 9 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks