Havering Council leader Cllr Damian White to host public surgeries across the borough this month
- Credit: Archant
The leader of Havering Council wants to hear from you, the borough’s residents, at a series of surgeries being held across the borough this month.
Councillor Damian White will be holding a surgery every Friday in October, at Gidea Park, Elm Park, Harold Hill and Hornchurch libraries.
Surgery sessions will consist of 10-minute appointments, which will be allotted on a first come first served basis to ensure maximum fairness.
Councillor White said: “I believe it is very important that residents can come along and talk to me to raise any issues of concern and suggest ways we can further improve our services.
“I always enjoy meeting residents and hearing what they have to say and I encourage as many people as possible to come along to these surgeries.”
The first meeting will take place at Gidea Park Library today (October 5) from 12pm to 1.30pm.
On October 12, Cllr White will be at Elm Park Library from 12.30pm-2pm, on October 19 he will visit Harold Hill Library from 12pm-1.30pm and on October 26 he will be at Hornchurch Library, 2pm-3.30pm.
- 1 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 2 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 4 Rainham road closed as tactic to stop flytipping
- 5 'Pupils love coming here': Romford primary school retains 'good' rating
- 6 Plans to convert hotel into housing rejected despite residents' support
- 7 Tribute paid to father one year after death in council hostel
- 8 Two Havering councillors to stand down at next election
- 9 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 10 Plan for homes next to listed Hornchurch water tower rumoured to cover monks’ escape tunnel