Havering Council leader Cllr Damian White to host public surgeries across the borough this month
- Credit: Archant
The leader of Havering Council wants to hear from you, the borough’s residents, at a series of surgeries being held across the borough this month.
Councillor Damian White will be holding a surgery every Friday in October, at Gidea Park, Elm Park, Harold Hill and Hornchurch libraries.
Surgery sessions will consist of 10-minute appointments, which will be allotted on a first come first served basis to ensure maximum fairness.
Councillor White said: “I believe it is very important that residents can come along and talk to me to raise any issues of concern and suggest ways we can further improve our services.
“I always enjoy meeting residents and hearing what they have to say and I encourage as many people as possible to come along to these surgeries.”
You may also want to watch:
The first meeting will take place at Gidea Park Library today (October 5) from 12pm to 1.30pm.
On October 12, Cllr White will be at Elm Park Library from 12.30pm-2pm, on October 19 he will visit Harold Hill Library from 12pm-1.30pm and on October 26 he will be at Hornchurch Library, 2pm-3.30pm.
- 1 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 2 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 3 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 4 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 5 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 6 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 7 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 8 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 9 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 10 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months