Family left ‘devastated’ after Romford 22-year-old dies in Ongar car crash
- Credit: Archant
Police officers have confirmed that a man who died in a car crash in Ongar was a 22-year-old from Romford.
Jordan Plaister died on Thursday, September 6, in a crash involving his own car and a lorry.
An Essex Police spokesman said: “We were called by colleagues at the ambulance service around 2.30pm with reports a tanker lorry and a Ford KA were in collision on Romford Road.
“Jordan, who was the driver of the KA, sadly died at the scene.”
In a statement released by the police, Jordan’s family said: “We are devastated by the loss of our son and ask that people respect our wishes for privacy at this difficult time.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information, or available dash cam footage, is asked to call 101 and ask for the Serious Collision Investigation Unit. The incident number to quote is 664 of 06/09.
- 1 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 2 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 3 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 4 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 5 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 6 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 7 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 8 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 9 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 10 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing