Come and chat with a reporter at our readers’ surgery in Upminster
- Credit: Archant
Whether you have a front page story, an event you would like to promote or simply want to chat, we want to hear from you.
So why not come to one of our readers’ surgery and share your story.
Tomorrow (Friday, September 7) our chief reporter Matt Clemenson will be at the larger Costa Coffee in Station Road, Upminster, from 9-10.30am.
Make sure to pop along for a chat about anything in the paper, from news to listings.
The surgeries are also a chance for readers to bring to our attention anything they feel should be highlighted.
You may also want to watch:
Matt will be sitting with a pile of this week’s Recorders so make sure you say hello.
If you can’t make the surgery but think you might have a story then please contact Matt by emailing him at email@example.com or call on 0208 477 3957.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 3 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 9 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 10 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements