Little Mix will be in Romford’s Liberty Shopping Centre tonight
Romford girl Jesy Nelson will be signing autographs with her girl group Little Mix at the Liberty Shopping Centre tonight.
The group, which was put together by mentor Tulisa Contostavlos, has gone from strength to strength as the competition has gone on and for the past three weeks the girls have been the bookies’ favourite to win.
They will be at the shopping centre in Romford from 6pm until 7pm with Tulisa.
Susan Williamson, marketing and PR manager for The Liberty Shopping Centre, said: “It is fantastic to have Little Mix and Tulisa at The Liberty Shopping Centre.
“We pride ourselves on supporting talent and the community and Jesy Nelson is home grown local talent; we are very proud of her as she used to dance at The Liberty fashion shows.
“Her success so far is due to her hard work and determination, so it means a lot to us at the liberty for Little Mix to be here and share this amazing moment, it is incredibly positive for other young people in our community to see this.
“The Liberty will be continuing their support for Jesy and the girls, fingers crossed for Little Mix to win the X Factor!”
- 1 Travel disruptions to look out for this week across east London
- 2 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
- 3 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 4 Heritage: How Gallows Corner got its sinister name
- 5 How The Apprentice's Thomas Skinner pivoted his business to weather Covid
- 6 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 7 Covid survivor, 16, urges people to get jabbed after months in hospital
- 8 Free parking to 'boost Havering's high streets' for Christmas season
- 9 Hanukkah 2021: Five ways to celebrate in east London
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
They have made history to become the first girl band to make it to the final of X Factor and hope to become the first group to win the competition.
During the semi-finals on Saturday the group wore 1950s inspired dresses while singing The Supremes You Keep Me Hanging On. They later returned with their second song of the night Beyonce’s If I Were a Boy.
They will be competing against Marcus and Amelia Lily in the final.