Little Mix will be in Romford’s Liberty Shopping Centre tonight
Romford girl Jesy Nelson will be signing autographs with her girl group Little Mix at the Liberty Shopping Centre tonight.
The group, which was put together by mentor Tulisa Contostavlos, has gone from strength to strength as the competition has gone on and for the past three weeks the girls have been the bookies’ favourite to win.
They will be at the shopping centre in Romford from 6pm until 7pm with Tulisa.
Susan Williamson, marketing and PR manager for The Liberty Shopping Centre, said: “It is fantastic to have Little Mix and Tulisa at The Liberty Shopping Centre.
“We pride ourselves on supporting talent and the community and Jesy Nelson is home grown local talent; we are very proud of her as she used to dance at The Liberty fashion shows.
You may also want to watch:
“Her success so far is due to her hard work and determination, so it means a lot to us at the liberty for Little Mix to be here and share this amazing moment, it is incredibly positive for other young people in our community to see this.
“The Liberty will be continuing their support for Jesy and the girls, fingers crossed for Little Mix to win the X Factor!”
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 5 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 6 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
They have made history to become the first girl band to make it to the final of X Factor and hope to become the first group to win the competition.
During the semi-finals on Saturday the group wore 1950s inspired dresses while singing The Supremes You Keep Me Hanging On. They later returned with their second song of the night Beyonce’s If I Were a Boy.
They will be competing against Marcus and Amelia Lily in the final.