Lewis remains a Wanderer
Midfielder signs on at Wycombe for a further month
DAGGERS midfielder Stuart Lewis has had his loan deal at Wycombe Wanderers extended until January 23.
The 23-year-old, who has been told by manager John Still that he has no future at Victoria Road, lengthens his stay at Adams Park, having impressed during his three appearances for the club so far.
Lewis joined Dagenham & Redbridge from Gillingham in the summer and made 11 appearances for the club, but fell out of favour with manager Still after a breach of club discipline.
The former Tottenham trainee has gone on to play a key role for League Two play-off hopefuls Wycombe in both the league and FA Cup and is now eligible to turn out for Gary Waddock’s side in their Boxing Day visit of bottom club Hereford.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Daggers postponed match against Peterborough last Saturday has been rearranged for Tuesday, February 8, kick-off 7.45pm.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Man injured after assault reported at Gallows Corner supermarket
- 3 'Poor living standard': Plans for Harold Hill HMO blocked amid multiple concerns
- 4 Traffic building at petrol hotspots amid ongoing clamour for fuel
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- 7 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 8 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 9 Award-winning Kushi restaurant sets up initiative to help fundraisers
- 10 West Ham's Jack Sullivan signs on as Saint Francis Hospice ambassador