Lewis remains a Wanderer
Midfielder signs on at Wycombe for a further month
DAGGERS midfielder Stuart Lewis has had his loan deal at Wycombe Wanderers extended until January 23.
The 23-year-old, who has been told by manager John Still that he has no future at Victoria Road, lengthens his stay at Adams Park, having impressed during his three appearances for the club so far.
Lewis joined Dagenham & Redbridge from Gillingham in the summer and made 11 appearances for the club, but fell out of favour with manager Still after a breach of club discipline.
The former Tottenham trainee has gone on to play a key role for League Two play-off hopefuls Wycombe in both the league and FA Cup and is now eligible to turn out for Gary Waddock’s side in their Boxing Day visit of bottom club Hereford.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Daggers postponed match against Peterborough last Saturday has been rearranged for Tuesday, February 8, kick-off 7.45pm.
- 1 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 2 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 5 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 6 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 7 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 8 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 9 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 10 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham