Lewis remains a Wanderer
Midfielder signs on at Wycombe for a further month
DAGGERS midfielder Stuart Lewis has had his loan deal at Wycombe Wanderers extended until January 23.
The 23-year-old, who has been told by manager John Still that he has no future at Victoria Road, lengthens his stay at Adams Park, having impressed during his three appearances for the club so far.
Lewis joined Dagenham & Redbridge from Gillingham in the summer and made 11 appearances for the club, but fell out of favour with manager Still after a breach of club discipline.
The former Tottenham trainee has gone on to play a key role for League Two play-off hopefuls Wycombe in both the league and FA Cup and is now eligible to turn out for Gary Waddock’s side in their Boxing Day visit of bottom club Hereford.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Daggers postponed match against Peterborough last Saturday has been rearranged for Tuesday, February 8, kick-off 7.45pm.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 4 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 5 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people