Last chance to enter Get into Fashion model search at Mercury Mall Romford
Don’t miss your last opportunity to register for free model competition, Get into Fashion, this weekend at the Mercury Mall, in Romford.
Expert judges are looking for those with a fabulous face and penchant for fashion to model some of the hottest new looks around.
Saturday is the last of three scouting days at The Mercury, open between 11am to 4pm.
To enter, fill out the entry form, printed in Friday’s Recorder, and bring it with you.
Get into Fashion success Baxter Willoughby will be on the castings judging panel.
You may also want to watch:
Since winning his category in the competition in 2009, the nine-year-old has been busy ever since, starring in several music videos, supermarket campaign, and on web shows.
“More than 170 registered on the first two scouting days,” said Sarah De Courcy Rolls, Mercury’s deputy manager. “We would like as many to register as possible to ensure the highest quality of entries are voted through to be viewed by the model agencies for the castings.”
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 6 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 9 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
The competition is organised in association with the Recorder, Sandra Reynolds Model Agency, Truly Scrumptious Child Model Agency and Len Dance photography.
The most popular and promising will be invited to a casting session on Sunday, October 14, where 25 models will take part in fashion shows on Saturday and Sunday, October 27 and 28.
The finalists will also take part in a professional photoshoot during the shows, wearing the new season’s styles.
These pictures will appear in a special double-page fashion feature in the Recorder on Friday, November 9.
The categories are: four to six; seven to ten; 11 to 15; 16 to 29; 30 years and over; and plus sizes.
One male or female contestant from across the adult categories will win a test photoshoot at Sandra Reynolds Model Agency.
For the four to 15 age categories, one boy or girl will be awarded a year’s model placement at Truly Scrumptious Model Agency.
Each winner will also receive a share of �700 to spend at The Mercury.
Those aged under 16 must complete the parental consent on the entry form before attending the scouting day.