Lansbury set for return as injuries mount for West Ham
The Hammers should welcome back Arsenal loan star Henri Lansbury for Saturday’s home clash with Barnsley.
Hammers loan star Henri Lansbury is set to return to the starting line-up in time for Saturday’s sell-out clash with Barnsley at Upton Park.
The 21-year-old Arsenal man has missed the last nine games after suffering a knee injury at Southampton.
He is back in full training and with Jack Collison suspended and Matt Taylor still struggling with a calf injury, he is set to go straight into the side on Saturday.
The other casualties at Upton Park however, are not fairing so well.
You may also want to watch:
Winston Reid is back in light training, but will not be considered for Saturday, while Sam Baldock is still a week or so away from training and Guy Demel is set for a spell on the sidelines with his thigh injury.
With both Julien Faubert and Kevin Nolan one yellow card away from a suspension, these are worrying times for manager Sam Allardyce, who will be looking for his team to bounce back on Saturday with a victory.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 3 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 4 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 5 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 6 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 7 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 8 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 9 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 10 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’