Langtons Summer Concert this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy the sounds of the Westminster Philharmonic Orchestra at the Langtons Summer Concert this weekend.
The concert, in the grounds of Langtons House, is part of Hornchurch’s Festival of Arts and Heritage, a month-long programme of cultural events being held in the town and organised by Havering Council.
It will be in Billet Lane on Sunday from 3pm to 5pm and admission is free.
Cllr Andrew Curtin, cabinet member for culture, towns and communities, said:
“The summer hasn’t been as bright as we had hoped so far, but I’m sure that this concert will lift everyone’s spirits, no matter the weather.
You may also want to watch:
“This is one of the first of a number of great events we have to look forward to in the coming months, and what a wonderful start.”
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations