Keep updated with First Step through new website and Twitter account
- Credit: Archant
You can keep updated with events at a Hornchurch children’s charity through a newly-launched website and Twitter account.
You can keep updated with events at a Hornchurch children’s charity through a newly-launched website and Twitter account this week.
First Step, in Tangmere Crescent, which provides services for children with severe disabilities or educational needs, will include up-to-date news, volunteering opportunities and fundraising information on the website.
It also includes services that are on offer.
Tricia Cowdrey, CEO of First Step, said: “The new web site and Twitter account will enable us to be more accessible to families and other professionals, as well as our supporters in the community and utilise modern forms of communication.
You may also want to watch:
“We rely on the support of our community to continue to provide our services and thank you for your enduring commitment to First Step.”
The website is available at www.firststep.org.uk and the Twitter is @firststep1988.
- 1 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 2 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 6 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 7 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 8 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 9 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 10 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?