John Still named BBC London Sports Personality of the Year - send us your tributes
Daggers boss honoured with top gong
Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still was named BBC London’s Sports Personality Of The Year at an awards ceremony last night.
The emotional 60-year-old beat off competition from Carlo Ancelotti, Harry Redknapp and Newham & Essex Beagle Mo Farah to pick up the gong at BBC Studios in London.
Still was recognised for guiding the club to League One after winning the play-off final at Wembley in May.
Send us your tributes to the excellent work done by John and all the team at Daggers this season and we’ll print the best ones in this week’s paper.
You may also want to watch:
They can be sent to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via twitter, byt putting @Post_Daggers at the start of your message.
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 5 Appeal to identify bogus meter reader suspect
- 6 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages
- 7 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 8 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Bid to change some Havering electoral wards scrapped after complaints