Is your house the best looking in the borough?
IT’S that time of year again - when the shops are buzzing with people buying presents, children are excited, and of course the residents of Havering are dressing their houses up with beautiful lights and decorations to get everyone into the Christmas spirit!
So we want to hear from you if you’re one of them.
Every year the Romford Recorder scours the borough looking to shine the spotlight on the prettiest and brightest houses - and this year is no exception.
Whether you’re a regular looking to return to the limelight, a newcomer wanting to show all the others how its done, or you just felt like being a bit creative this year or think your house is a bit special for whatever wacky reason - we want to hear from you.
Each year we’ve pictured homes from across the borough including Emerson Park, Collier Row, Upminster, Hornchurch, and Romford.
You may also want to watch:
So if you want to put your street on the map and get your neighbours talking about your creative flare then be a bright spark and set yourself loose on your house and give us a call to tell us what the result looks like.
Or equally you can email your photos into us just remember to include your name, address and a telephone number so we can call you back.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 3 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 4 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 5 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 6 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 7 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 8 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 9 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 10 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
Contact the Romford Recorder news desk on 0208 477 3796. Don’t delay if you want to see your home in print.