Is your house the best looking in the borough?
IT’S that time of year again - when the shops are buzzing with people buying presents, children are excited, and of course the residents of Havering are dressing their houses up with beautiful lights and decorations to get everyone into the Christmas spirit!
So we want to hear from you if you’re one of them.
Every year the Romford Recorder scours the borough looking to shine the spotlight on the prettiest and brightest houses - and this year is no exception.
Whether you’re a regular looking to return to the limelight, a newcomer wanting to show all the others how its done, or you just felt like being a bit creative this year or think your house is a bit special for whatever wacky reason - we want to hear from you.
Each year we’ve pictured homes from across the borough including Emerson Park, Collier Row, Upminster, Hornchurch, and Romford.
You may also want to watch:
So if you want to put your street on the map and get your neighbours talking about your creative flare then be a bright spark and set yourself loose on your house and give us a call to tell us what the result looks like.
Or equally you can email your photos into us just remember to include your name, address and a telephone number so we can call you back.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 3 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 4 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 5 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 6 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 7 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 8 Hornchurch Athletic captain excited by league switch and a new sponsorship deal
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
Contact the Romford Recorder news desk on 0208 477 3796. Don’t delay if you want to see your home in print.