Application to build eight five-bed chalet bungalows in Havering-atte-Bower
- Credit: Google Maps
An application to build eight five-bed chalet bungalows in Havering-atte-Bower has been submitted.
Havering Council received the proposal from agent Mr Raj Mahal and applicant Steve McElrea on June 16, and consultations will now be carried out.
The application suggests building eight single-storey five-bed chalet bungalows with habitable roof space, associated parking and amenity space.
If approved, the bungalows would be detached and built on the land north of Pinewood Road.
There are no parking spaces at the site now, but a total of 16 new spots have been suggested.
The site is currently used for commercial purposes, and should plans be accepted, it would result in the loss of storage distribution space.
Documents included in the application also show new trees are proposed to be planted.
- 1 Kem Cetinay: Love Island star offers ‘deepest condolences’ after fatal motorcycle collision
- 2 'Totally gutted’: Hornchurch nightclub owner vows to appeal after opening hours extension refused
- 3 Romford World Naked Bike Ride: How protest sits at the heart of the nude cycle
- 4 Motorcyclist dies after collision with car on Shepherds Hill
- 5 ‘It winds me up’: Cleanliness of Romford’s South Street slammed
- 6 Hornchurch police station: No movement on purchase plan as assurances sought about station's future
- 7 Romford flooring company proposes disused shop as site for new three-storey building with six homes
- 8 Man dies after suffering gunshot injuries in Harold Hill
- 9 Ilford man charged with possession of knife after Romford nightclub search
- 10 'Extremely hard': Mum donates Isla Caton's toys in act of kindness so 'her legacy lives on'
A decision should be reached by August 15.
View the application using reference P0976.22.