Plans submitted for 'new housing development' in Hornchurch
- Credit: Google Maps
An outline planning application proposes a “new housing development” in Hornchurch.
The application was sent by Mr Edward Xhetani and received by Havering Council on June 13.
It details building “a proposed new housing development” at plot 6 Suttons Lane.
If built, the planned development would consist of a trio of three-bed detached houses.
The proposed design for the houses states that they could be two storeys with a pitched roof.
Currently there are no houses on the plot and the application notes the site is vacant and its use is “undeveloped”.
An aerial photograph of the site location shows it is surrounded by greenery and a short distance from the end of Gladiator Way in Hornchurch.
- 1 Kem Cetinay: Love Island star offers ‘deepest condolences’ after fatal motorcycle collision
- 2 'Totally gutted’: Hornchurch nightclub owner vows to appeal after opening hours extension refused
- 3 Romford World Naked Bike Ride: How protest sits at the heart of the nude cycle
- 4 Motorcyclist dies after collision with car on Shepherds Hill
- 5 ‘It winds me up’: Cleanliness of Romford’s South Street slammed
- 6 Hornchurch police station: No movement on purchase plan as assurances sought about station's future
- 7 Romford flooring company proposes disused shop as site for new three-storey building with six homes
- 8 Man dies after suffering gunshot injuries in Harold Hill
- 9 Ilford man charged with possession of knife after Romford nightclub search
- 10 'Extremely hard': Mum donates Isla Caton's toys in act of kindness so 'her legacy lives on'
Consultations will now be carried out and a decision should be made by August 10.
Once a decision has been reached the applicant is entitled to appeal it within six months.
View the application using reference P0959.22.