Hornchurch youngsters awarded four gold medals in British Ju Jitsu Championships
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters walked away with a stash of medals from a national Ju Jitsu competition.
A team of seven students from Kokoro Kai Ju Jitsu Association based at Hornchurch Sports Centre in Harrow Lodge Park, Hornchurch took part in the British Ju-Jitsu Championships recently.
Claire Fitz-Gerald, chief instructors said: “They did brilliant.
“It was a fantastic event and we are so proud of all of them.”
The competition saw the youngsters competing with other young people from around the country.
You may also want to watch:
The pupils were awarded a total of four golds and four British titles.
Claire said: “They were all good little sports people.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations
“They worked really hard and are great ambassadors of the sport.”