Hornchurch still hunting first win
Conference South: Bromley v Hornchurch
Urchins make the short trip to Hayes Lane tonight still searching for their first win of the 2012/13 season.
Jimmy McFarlane’s men had to settle for a point on Saturday, as basement boys Weston-super-Mare held firm at Bridge Avenue in a goalless draw.
Urchins have also drawn with Boreham Wood and Billericay this term, while suffering slender defeats at the hands of Salisbury and Dover.
But Bromley lie beneath them in the table, still seeking their first success of the season.
You may also want to watch:
They were beaten 2-0 at Farnborough on Saturday, after conceding two goals in three first-half minutes, and have also tasted defeat at Eastbourne and Chelmsford.
But the Lilywhites have drawn their two matches at home to date, against Staines and Tonbridge.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
The match kicks off at 7.45pm and admission on the turnstile is �12 adults, �6 seniors, armed forces, emergency services and unemployed and �5 for students and under-16s.