Hornchurch Round Table opens its doors to new recruits
Hornchurch Round Table is looking for new recruits.
The group, which raises money for local charities and runs events, has set up a new dedicated recruitment contact to help with the process, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jason Thomson, from the group, said: “With children back at school and adults returning to work after taking time off for holidays, men typically look for new social activities as the dark evenings draw in, scuppering any outdoor after work plans.”
He added: “Round Table is all about providing a fun and relaxed environment where men from all walks of life can socialise and get involved in all kinds of team activities and trips. It’s great that so many people have joined Round Table this year.
“We’re welcoming anyone who’s interested in getting involved to go along to their local table and see what it’s all about. The more, the merrier!”
You may also want to watch:
The group offers advice on personal development skills, such as speech writing, public writing, networking opportunities and organises community events.
For more information visit www.roundtable.co.uk/findoutmore.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 7 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 8 Three houses can be built on college site after deferral vote is lost
- 9 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 10 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel