Hornchurch Round Table opens its doors to new recruits
Hornchurch Round Table is looking for new recruits.
The group, which raises money for local charities and runs events, has set up a new dedicated recruitment contact to help with the process, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jason Thomson, from the group, said: “With children back at school and adults returning to work after taking time off for holidays, men typically look for new social activities as the dark evenings draw in, scuppering any outdoor after work plans.”
He added: “Round Table is all about providing a fun and relaxed environment where men from all walks of life can socialise and get involved in all kinds of team activities and trips. It’s great that so many people have joined Round Table this year.
“We’re welcoming anyone who’s interested in getting involved to go along to their local table and see what it’s all about. The more, the merrier!”
You may also want to watch:
The group offers advice on personal development skills, such as speech writing, public writing, networking opportunities and organises community events.
For more information visit www.roundtable.co.uk/findoutmore.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 3 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 8 Dagenham seal comfortable win over Hornchurch in pre-season
- 9 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 10 Heritage: Romford's key role in the English Civil War