Hornchurch, Romford games OFF
More frustration for clubs
With overnight snow and freezing temperatures last night, the prospects for play tomorrow were slim.
Most Ryman League matches succumbed after Saturday morning pitch inspections last weekend, but games have already succumbed today.
Ryman Premier Division
You may also want to watch:
Carshalton v Hornchurch: MATCH OFF
Urchins would have been without suspended trio Lewis Smith, Frankie Curley and Reiss Noel for their trip to Colston Avenue.
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 3 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 4 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 5 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 10 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
But leading scorer Martin Tuohy is available for selection again after a three-match ban.
Jimmy McFarlane’s men remain just two points behind table-topping Billericay, with a game in hand, and are due to entertain Margate at Bridge Avenue on Tuesday, weather permitting.
Ryman Division 1N
Brentwood v Romford: MATCH OFF
Boro had only the short trip to make up the A12 for their derby, but the reality is, the Brentwood Arena pitch has had its fair share of problems in recent times and it was no surprise to see it postponed this morning.
Manager Paul Martin has seen his side win only once in their last six outings: a 2-1 success against Chatham.
And after seeing a midweek trip to Ilford fall victim to a frozen pitch (now pencilled in for February 22) and the home match with Maldon suffer a similar fate last weekend (now Tuesday March 13), he faces a longer wait to try and improve on that sequence.
Boro are due to host Potters Bar on February 18.