Hornchurch road re-opened after crash
A ROAD has re-opened after a car crash in Hornchurch.
The crash between a Mini Cooper and a Ford Fiesta happened at 12.35pm in Ardleigh Green Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the scene.
The road was closed at its junction with Squirrels Heath for 20 minutes while the authorities dealt with the situation.
The road re-opened at 12.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
One person was taken to hospital by paramedics for a check up. Police did not reveal any details about the injured person.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 7 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 8 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 9 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 10 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome