Hornchurch road re-opened after crash
A ROAD has re-opened after a car crash in Hornchurch.
The crash between a Mini Cooper and a Ford Fiesta happened at 12.35pm in Ardleigh Green Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the scene.
The road was closed at its junction with Squirrels Heath for 20 minutes while the authorities dealt with the situation.
The road re-opened at 12.50pm.
One person was taken to hospital by paramedics for a check up. Police did not reveal any details about the injured person.
- 1 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 2 Tributes to former Hornchurch, Dagenham, Wealdstone and Hendon forward Marvin Morgan
- 3 'Everybody wanted to be in his company': Tributes paid to popular Romford postman
- 4 Murder investigation continues after man found dead after disturbance in Rainham
- 5 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 6 Pupils explore great outdoors at primary's 'forest school'
- 7 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 8 'I thought I was dying': Havering mayor and deputy catch Covid
- 9 Wheelchair user's 'disgust' at borough's pavements after park visit ends with hour wait for ambulance
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns