Hornchurch road re-opened after crash
A ROAD has re-opened after a car crash in Hornchurch.
The crash between a Mini Cooper and a Ford Fiesta happened at 12.35pm in Ardleigh Green Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the scene.
The road was closed at its junction with Squirrels Heath for 20 minutes while the authorities dealt with the situation.
The road re-opened at 12.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
One person was taken to hospital by paramedics for a check up. Police did not reveal any details about the injured person.
- 1 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 2 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 3 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 4 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 5 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 6 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 7 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 8 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 9 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 10 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering