Hornchurch must go down to Devon
Trophy draw sends Urchins west
Hornchurch face the long trip down to Devon in the next round of the FA Trophy.
Today’s draw handed Urchins an away tie against Southern League side Bideford, who beat Dulwich at the weekend.
Boss Jimmy McFarlane said: “We could’ve done with a more local one, but sometimes you think the draw is hard and you end up getting through, so it doesn’t matter who you play.
“We do always like to go and look at who we’re playing and we’re working out if we can get to see them.
You may also want to watch:
“We went to Team Bath one Sunday when we were at Thurrock.”
Romford must also travel, but face only a short journey around the M25.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 4 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 7 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 8 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 9 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 10 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
Boro, 3-1 winners at AFC Totton, visit Conference South strugglers Boreham Wood on November 20.