Hornchurch must go down to Devon
Trophy draw sends Urchins west
Hornchurch face the long trip down to Devon in the next round of the FA Trophy.
Today’s draw handed Urchins an away tie against Southern League side Bideford, who beat Dulwich at the weekend.
Boss Jimmy McFarlane said: “We could’ve done with a more local one, but sometimes you think the draw is hard and you end up getting through, so it doesn’t matter who you play.
“We do always like to go and look at who we’re playing and we’re working out if we can get to see them.
You may also want to watch:
“We went to Team Bath one Sunday when we were at Thurrock.”
Romford must also travel, but face only a short journey around the M25.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
Boro, 3-1 winners at AFC Totton, visit Conference South strugglers Boreham Wood on November 20.