Hornchurch must go down to Devon
Trophy draw sends Urchins west
Hornchurch face the long trip down to Devon in the next round of the FA Trophy.
Today’s draw handed Urchins an away tie against Southern League side Bideford, who beat Dulwich at the weekend.
Boss Jimmy McFarlane said: “We could’ve done with a more local one, but sometimes you think the draw is hard and you end up getting through, so it doesn’t matter who you play.
“We do always like to go and look at who we’re playing and we’re working out if we can get to see them.
You may also want to watch:
“We went to Team Bath one Sunday when we were at Thurrock.”
Romford must also travel, but face only a short journey around the M25.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 7 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 8 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 9 'I've never felt so excited' - Theatre company saved from collapse
- 10 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
Boro, 3-1 winners at AFC Totton, visit Conference South strugglers Boreham Wood on November 20.