Hornchurch man arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving after Essex crash
A 22-year-old Hornchurch man has been arrested after a pedestrian in Essex died in a road crash on Saturday evening.
The man was arrested at the scene in Main Road, Harwich, on suspicion of causing death by careless driving.
Essex Police said a 28-year-old man, believed to have been crossing the road, was struck by a black Renault Clio near the Royal Public House shortly before 9.30pm on December 1.
He was taken to Colchester General Hospital but sadly died soon after.
The two male occupants of the Renault Clio, including the Hornchurch man – who was driving – were unhurt.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Essex Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations