Hornchurch man appears at court charged with hundreds of indecent images of children and animals
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A man has appeared in court charged with possessing extreme animal pornography and indecent images of children.
Luke Taylor, 27, of South End Road, Hornchurch, appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, charged with four offences.
He is charged with possessing six grossly offensive images of animals including horses and dogs, and 203 photos and 386 indecent videos of children, under category A – the most serious kind.
Mr Taylor is charged with two other offences under category B and C.
He is said to also have had at his home address 121 category B photos and 26 videos, and 152 category C images and four videos.
A trial is due to start at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Wednesday, August 30.
- 1 ‘If it’s happening, it’s a concern’: Hornchurch's surprise at claims Havering is at risk of far-right activity
- 2 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 3 'Everybody wanted to be in his company': Tributes paid to popular Romford postman
- 4 Hornchurch man sentenced for child exploitation and animal porn
- 5 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 6 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 7 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 8 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 9 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 10 'I thought I was dying': Havering mayor and deputy catch Covid