Hornchurch man appears at court charged with hundreds of indecent images of children and animals
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A man has appeared in court charged with possessing extreme animal pornography and indecent images of children.
Luke Taylor, 27, of South End Road, Hornchurch, appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, charged with four offences.
He is charged with possessing six grossly offensive images of animals including horses and dogs, and 203 photos and 386 indecent videos of children, under category A – the most serious kind.
Mr Taylor is charged with two other offences under category B and C.
He is said to also have had at his home address 121 category B photos and 26 videos, and 152 category C images and four videos.
You may also want to watch:
A trial is due to start at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Wednesday, August 30.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 5 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 6 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 9 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 10 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends