Hornchurch have to wait for Ryman League opener
Romford visit Harlow on first day
Hornchurch will have to wait an extra 24 hours to start their Ryman Premier Division campaign.
The league announced fixtures for the 2011/12 season this morning and handed Urchins a trip to Cray on Sunday August 21.
Romford are on their travels in Division One North, visiting Harlow on August 20, while Aveley entertain Kingstonian after earning a reprieve from relegation.
Hornchurch’s first home game of the season sees Canvey visit Bridge Avenue on Tuesday August 23, while Romford entertain Redbridge and Aveley travel to Margate.
You may also want to watch:
Boxing Day sees Hornchurch travel to Billericay, while Aveley host East Thurrock and Romford visit Grays.
The New Year’s Eve assignments see Aveley at home against Margate, while Hornchurch visit Canvey and Romford travel to Redbridge.
- 1 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 2 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 3 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 4 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 5 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 6 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 7 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 8 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 9 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 10 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
The season ends on April 28, when Hornchurch host Leatherhead and Aveley entertain Hendon, while Romford travel to Great Wakering Rovers.
A full list of fixtures will be published on the Recorder website later.