Hornchurch have to wait for Ryman League opener
Romford visit Harlow on first day
Hornchurch will have to wait an extra 24 hours to start their Ryman Premier Division campaign.
The league announced fixtures for the 2011/12 season this morning and handed Urchins a trip to Cray on Sunday August 21.
Romford are on their travels in Division One North, visiting Harlow on August 20, while Aveley entertain Kingstonian after earning a reprieve from relegation.
Hornchurch’s first home game of the season sees Canvey visit Bridge Avenue on Tuesday August 23, while Romford entertain Redbridge and Aveley travel to Margate.
You may also want to watch:
Boxing Day sees Hornchurch travel to Billericay, while Aveley host East Thurrock and Romford visit Grays.
The New Year’s Eve assignments see Aveley at home against Margate, while Hornchurch visit Canvey and Romford travel to Redbridge.
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 5 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 6 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 7 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 8 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 9 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 10 ‘It was odd’: Nurse who battled breast cancer retires after 30 years
The season ends on April 28, when Hornchurch host Leatherhead and Aveley entertain Hendon, while Romford travel to Great Wakering Rovers.
A full list of fixtures will be published on the Recorder website later.