Hornchurch handed Thurrock trip
Urchins travel again in Trophy
Hornchurch have been handed another away draw in the FA Trophy - if they win tomorrow night’s replay against Harrow.
Urchins will visit Conference South strugglers Thurrock, if they can make home advantage count against Harrow, following a 1-1 draw on Saturday.
Captain Elliot Styles put Jimmy McFarlane’s men ahead against their Ryman Premier Division rivals.
But Harrow hit back through Quincey Rowe to force a replay.
You may also want to watch:
Strangely enough, Urchins are also due to visit McFarlane’s former club Thurrock in the Essex Senior Cup and were forced to put that tie back due to their replay.
They will visit Ship Lane next Monday (November 14) for that rearranged fixture and could return 12 days later in the third qualifying round of the Trophy.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 7 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 8 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 9 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 10 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
Selected ties: Farnborough v Bury; Maldon v Carshalton; Sutton v Basingstoke; Banbury v Margate or Wealdstone; Bishop’s Stortford v Tonbridge; Thamesmead v Welling; Redbridge v East Thurrock; Thurrock v Harrow or HORNCHURCH; Harlow v Lowestoft; Hampton v Canvey; Maidenhead v Billericay.