Hornchurch handed Thurrock trip
Urchins travel again in Trophy
Hornchurch have been handed another away draw in the FA Trophy - if they win tomorrow night’s replay against Harrow.
Urchins will visit Conference South strugglers Thurrock, if they can make home advantage count against Harrow, following a 1-1 draw on Saturday.
Captain Elliot Styles put Jimmy McFarlane’s men ahead against their Ryman Premier Division rivals.
But Harrow hit back through Quincey Rowe to force a replay.
You may also want to watch:
Strangely enough, Urchins are also due to visit McFarlane’s former club Thurrock in the Essex Senior Cup and were forced to put that tie back due to their replay.
They will visit Ship Lane next Monday (November 14) for that rearranged fixture and could return 12 days later in the third qualifying round of the Trophy.
- 1 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 2 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 7 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 10 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
Selected ties: Farnborough v Bury; Maldon v Carshalton; Sutton v Basingstoke; Banbury v Margate or Wealdstone; Bishop’s Stortford v Tonbridge; Thamesmead v Welling; Redbridge v East Thurrock; Thurrock v Harrow or HORNCHURCH; Harlow v Lowestoft; Hampton v Canvey; Maidenhead v Billericay.