Hornchurch girl in the running for beauty pageant triumph
A Hornchurch schoolgirl is in the running to become Miss Teen Queen UK.
Niamh Bluemore, 13, is through to the semi-final of the national competition and is hoping to receive enough public votes to help her through to the final.
The beauty pageant final is due to be held next year and gives girls aged 13 to 19 a chance to win a modelling contract.
Niamh, a pupil at Sacred Heart of Mary’s Girls’ School in Upminster, said: “I have always been interested in modelling and this opportunity has enabled me to experience it first hand.
“It would be a dream to reach the final.”
You may also want to watch:
Her dad Steve said: “After entering the competition for fun, she is really excited to have made it through to the semi-final.
“She has done fantastically and reaching the final would be a great achievement.”
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 8 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 9 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
If you would like to vote for Niamh, call 0900 596 1000 and press 38 or text TQ38 to 81319.