Hornchurch firefighters rescue 17-year-old trapped in swing
Firefighters had to rescue a 17-year-old girl who got herself trapped in a swing.
Crews from Hornchurch fire station were called to the incident in St Andrew’s Park in Burn Way, Hornchurch today (Thursday May 3) at 2pm.
The teenager, is believed to have been trapped in the swing for half an hour before firefighters arrived.
She was treated at the scene for minor injuries.
A spokesman from the London Fire Brigade said: “She was really lucky that she did not hurt herself.
You may also want to watch:
“Teenagers should not be on a children’s swing because they can really hurt themselves and they also damage the swings.”
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 3 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 4 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 5 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 6 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 7 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 8 Post delays reported in Harold Hill as Royal Mail confirms staff shortages
- 9 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 10 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens